The Oxygen Pot Systems 6 Site XL Super-Flow (Analog) is a premium Ebb and Flow Hydroponic Grow System that takes indoor gardening performance to the next level!
The Oxygen Pot Systems XL Super Flow introduces all new technology to the ebb and flow bucket system. This patent pending indoor hydroponic grow system exclusively features high grade fabric aeration pots instead of plastic inserts. The Oxygen Pot Systems breathable fabric pots increase oxygen levels in the root zone and improve drainage, leading to optimum plant health. Not only do fabric pots provide optimum conditions for supercharged growth rates, they also improve yields significantly and prevent root diseases. The spacious XL super flow 5 gallon green grow sites give your roots the room they need to grow to their full potential and maximize your yields. Remember…The Bigger the Root, the Bigger the Fruit!.
How big can you expand the XL Super Flow system?
The Oxygen Pot Systems Super Flow hydroponic grow system is expandable to fit any size growing space. You can run up to 18 sites with the included 55 gallon reservoir. Systems larger than 18 sites will require a large capacity reservoir bigger than the included 60 Gallon and can be purchased separately. The Gro-Commander Controller Module comes with (4) 3/4 inch outputs, which allow system expansion up to 36 sites. 6 Bucket expansion Kits are used to expand the system beyond 6 sites and are sold separately.
Oxygen Pot Systems 6 Site XL Super Flow Includes:
1. Easy Open Lid Design
- Fill and Drain lines are fed through the upper side of the resevoir to allow easy access to your nutrients. Never again will you have to detach lines to get inside your reservoir. Simply remove the lid and you have full access. This user friendly design is perfect for mixing nutrients, checking your pH or PPM, and for routine cleaning.
2. 60 Gallon Reservoir
- Fill and Drain lines are fed through the upper side of the reservoir.
3. Gro-Commander 13 Gallon Bucket
- The spacious reservoir has ¾ inch line outputs, which easily transfer nutrients to and from your reservoir and your plants. The four installed float. switches automatically control the proper level for your nutrients during the feed cycle.
4. Gro Commander Controller Module
- The premium unit has custom green timers with manual On/Off option, LED lights to indicate fill and drain pump activity, extra outlets for optional accessories, and circuit breakers for ultra-safe electrical protection.
5. Float Switches
- A float switch is a device used to control the optimal water levels at feeding time. They send a signal to the pump to turn on and off again during the “FILL” cycle, until the desired nutrient saturation has occurred in the root zone. When the “DRAIN” cycle is engage, the switches send a signal to the drain pump to return the liquid nutrients to the reservoir to complete the feeding cycle.
6. Premium Fabrics Pots
- Our fabric is made from the high quality polypropylene, which easily exchanges oxygen to the root zone through the walls of the pot from all sides. This helps increase your plants growth rates and helps keep your root zone disease-free.
7. Kink Proof Tubing
- Premium glossy ¾ inch UV resistant vinyl tubing transfers your liquid plant nutrients freely between your reservoir and root zone for feeding. Designed to prevent kinks, its heavier duty and more durable than the kind provided in other hydroponic systems.
8. Extra Large 5 Gallon Grow Sites
- Super Flow custom green molded buckets and fabric pots give your roots the room they need to grow to their full potential.
There are no reviews yet.